NX622/JO-D Lancaster B7 RAAF 463Sq. Built in 1945 and flew only 7 hours with the RAF before storage. To the French Navy as WU-16 in 1952, based in Noumea, Pacific as a maritime patrol aircraft. Donated to RAAF Association in 1962 and displayed at Perth Airport, before being moved here in 1979. Now restored and painted to represent 'JO-D' based at Waddington during WW2 (which completed 93 missions). Believed to be the most complete, original Lancaster in the world.